Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tuk El Nuit Lake - Day Two

Day two of our trip was lots of fun. The kids awoke at 7:30, 8:00 for Cohen, and we enjoyed a nice breakie of eggs, bacon, sausage and toast; better camping then what I am used to. We spent the majority of the day and the lake and had a blast. We did scoot out to check out Jackson Triggs winery and I must say I do really enjoy the ice wine; Chelsey, Colleen and Darcy checked out one other spot and I took the kids back to the campsite. 

We realized we have to adjust the kids schedule a bit as by 5:00 they were ready for bed, which never happens. By 7:15 they were both asleep which also never happens! Tomorrow we may try and knock something else of our 50 Things to Do List and go tubing down the canal. Enjoy todays pictures...



 
Cohen had "tired knees" by this time

Checking out the fire pit; there are a bunch on the lake and the wood is free!

Kyah really enjoyed the air bed


Starting to meet some friends...

 
Kyah giving me a push as I head out to catch lunch; I put more air in the boat when I got back.

Kyah likes to pose


Looking for the elusive fish





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for breakfast it was very tasty. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome guys - looking forward to reading more, loving the piccies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that everyone is having a good time! Keep the photos coming so that I know what you are getting up to.

    ReplyDelete