Sunday, July 24, 2011

Saturday Silliness

Below is a video of our Saturday. Chelsey was at the Harrison Dragon Boat Festival so the kids and I scooted out there for a visit and to watch a race. The team Chelsey is on, The Pirate Paddlers, came 9th out of 61 teams so they did pretty damn good. After our visit we went back home for a little Slip N' Slide action and to "kind of" clean my truck.

The video is of one of the races and the kids on the slip and slide. Chelsey's team is in the green boat and Chelsey is the second in from the back.

2 comments:

  1. It looks a far cry from the days of shovelling metres of snow off that driveway!

    If I could make a suggestion: Use your "north shore" building skills to hook up a down ramp for the slip n slide! The kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron that is a wicked idea; but I might kill my kids with my lack of quality

    ReplyDelete