Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cohen Slipin' N' Slidin'

We picked up a Slip & Slide for the kids a couple of weeks ago but the weather has been so crappy we have yet had the chance to pull it out. I remember how much fun they were as a kid so I was pretty excited to crack this puppy open. Poor Kyah has an ear infection so she was not too stoked to give it a shot but we will get it out for her again soon.

Anyone who has been lucky enough to spend time with our twins knows that they are unique in their own ways. As funny as Kyah can be, Cohen is especially a very funny kid and super cool. His expressions and attitude always make me laugh and I know when we look back on this video we will remember this is who Cohen is, I just hope he doesn't change too much as he gets older! The pictures from the opening credits are below the video...















1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh. I think there should have been a few more demos from Dad though - you looked like you were having loads of fun as well.

    ReplyDelete