Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why so loud

As many of you know we are big fans of Irish Pubs. In Victoria we were spoiled and up until recenlty there were no decent ones in the Fraser Valley. A few weeks ago The Duke of Dublin Olde Irish Pub opened up their Chilliwack location to complement the Abbotsford location. It is a great place to go for a pint and some Bangers and Mash (Banger? Didn't even know you knew her!).

My darling wife and I were there recently for a beverage and enjoyed the live music. The problem was it was so damn loud you couldn't hear the person sitting next to you. A pub is also supposed to be a social house, but its hard to be social if you cant hear anybody.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike. Bad news I am afraid. Its not that it is really loud Its just that you are getting old I am afraid. Hee Hee. But I still love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete