Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Beginning

My new blog. Why not just use Facebook? Well that is because I hate it. I think Facebook is used more as a tool to 'keep up with the Jones'and brag about this and that and how many facebook friends you have instead as a social medium. Sure it is used by many for its original intent, but too many use it as a way to boost their ego and I choose not to blow air in that balloon; down with Facebook!

The blog will contain random musings, videos and pictures about The Family, Bikes, Money and Finance, Church and Christianity (Although we have been attending church for over a year now I will not be thumping the bible on this blog but will be bringing up interesting food for thought)as well as whatever random thoughts enter my head, such as extreme weather, or the head of guest posters, such as my darling wife.

I am sure it will have lots of posts to begin with but, like all great ideas, may whither away as time goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment