Saturday, November 7, 2009

Adjust the sensor

Yesterday in my travels I happened to need to take a big dump really bad; my only chance of clean shorts was pulling into the local gas station. Seeing the male shitter was occupied I helped my self to the ladies washroom. I sat down and let it out. Looking around I saw it was one of those automatic flushing toilets with a sensor, I thought that was pretty cool as I would not have to put my hand on some pee infested handle to flush. After doing my duty I leaned forward to grab some shit tickets, the problem was the bloody sensor thought I stood up and "whoosh" the toilet flushed wetting my perfect ass with terd infested toilet water. Not only that, but after grabbing the toilet paper I once again dropped a few more Cosby Kids off at the pool. So when I leaned forward to wipe the damn toilet flushed again giving me another shit shower.

Adjust the bloody sensor in those damn toilets!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up. I havent come across a toilet with sensors over here but when we were there Abby was at the right height that when she walked towards the toilet it would flush so the poor girl was scared witless of the toilets over there. Not good when you have a pretty much toilet trained kid and they become scared of toilets. Hee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby said...
    i was young! you can't still hold that against me mum! but i can't say its not true. im so ashamed in my self. boo who who! :-(

    ReplyDelete