Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Day...

Not much to blog about today. Chelsey was working so I thought I would take the kids for a hike to Bridal Falls. Turns out they close it for the winter. Upon that disapointment we drove out to hope in search of the Othello Tunnels. For some reason I thought they were before Hope, but when we reached the Hope exit I still hadn't seen them. The snow level was pretty low so I did not want to drive past Hope as we were in the van, no 4x4 in that thing, so we went for a walk through "downtown" Hope. That took a long 2 minutes. Stopped for lunch at the Blue Moose Cafe as they make a good coffee in that joint. A little pricey, especially in Hope, but whatever. After that we went for a walk through the trees but had to be quick as Kyah fell asleep on the drive out and let her water leak all over her; yes, she was soaked and tried to take her pants off in the middle of the cafe. After that we drove home, Cohen napped, Kyah and I played and when Cohen woke up we went shopping. I finally broke the 100,000 point mark with my Save On More Points, Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment