Monday, November 9, 2009

Must be a tough life...

Today I received atleast 3 calls from my darling wife so she could explain to me how bored she was. I suggested taking the kids to the library, but I guess that is a Tuesday thing; how about Tumble Time, nope thats a Wednesday thing; go to Abbotsford to price out some new tires for the van at Costco, nope thats a man job; how about getting the kids dressed in their rain gear and going for a walk, nope they are getting crabby and need lunch soon. I was under the impression we "needed" a second vehicle to reduce Chelsey's boredom but apparently I was wrong. If you could please bless my darling wife with some ideas to keep her busy please post to comments. I would really appreciate it because my ideas just suck!

2 comments:

  1. I honestly don't know how Chelsey can ever be bored when she has twins, works 5 days a week and has a home to keep. When you guys were little I always found there was something to be done but must admit that today's generation of mothers are completely different from mine wherein they quite often complain that they are soooo busy but still get bored - how can they be both at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby said...
    what sort of things did you find to do nana? and also im just wondering what sort of games did you play all by your self when you were little im asking this because as you know already im an only child so i would like to learn some fun games i can play on my own when im bored and lonely.

    ReplyDelete