Friday, December 16, 2011

Sleepy Kyah Part Duece

Last night Kyah blew some chunks so it was somewhat expected that she would be tired tonight. We sat down and started eating dinner and I noticed her eyes getting heavy. Then she started whining and coming up with every excuse under the sun not to eat her dinner. Based on these action I knew she was close to falling asleep so I picked her up and dumped her in the shower; if Kyah naps for even 5 minutes she is even more of a nightmare to get to sleep so I do everything I can to keep her awake until 7:00 when she is sleepy. Anyways, when she was in the shower I noticed she was doing the "head nod" and much to my surprise she had fallen asleep in the damn shower. I think we can officially say Kyah will fall asleep anywhere. Below are some of the pictures of her dozing in the shower; I can honestly say she is sleeping and not sitting there with her eyes closed...








Chillin' after her shower

No comments:

Post a Comment