Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kids & Krafts...Plus some Hockey

Below are a few pictures of the activities of the past few days. Last Sunday once Chelsey and Kyah were all better they decided to go to Langley and do some shopping. With the rare opportunity of being lady free Cohen and I decided to take in an Abbotsford Heat hockey game. I was pleasantly surprised at the level of the hockey as well as at how nice the rink was. Based on what I saw I am surprised at the low attendance they get; I guess the fact that the Heat are Calgary's farm  team does have a huge impact. The game we saw was against Montreal's farm team so it was a better attendance than usual. Also, to our surprise it was the teddy bear toss for charity game which was fun for Cohen to see. While it was impressive it was no where near as cool as the Vancouver Giants teddy bear toss which you can check out here and I highly recommend it. You can see some pictures of our Heat game below.

Yesterday Cohen had to go to the asthma clinic in Abbotsford and for whatever reason the doctor gave both the kids this wicked toy pack. They had a bunch of crafty things in them and the Melissa and Doug stuff. Anyways, the kids wanted to do the "model" airplane that was in Cohen's pack tonight. So I pulled it out and let the kids have at it. I let them do all the painting and all I did was glue it together and throw on some stickers; pictures of that also below. Enjoy...











Cohen's blue tongue from a slurpee







Kyah wanted to paint more so I gave her this ugly pot to decorate

The finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment