Sunday, December 11, 2011

Carols, Cops & Cold Water

Another busy weekend around the Chilliwack location of the Woods Family. Much of yesterday's events were not too photogenic so this post is all about today.

Cohen and Kyah had their school Christmas play today and, unlike last year, they did not run off crying; they both did really well. There was lots of singing and "looking around," and they kids were great. They even had Santa come visit them after their play which was really exciting for them. I forgot to charge the camcorder so we only have still pictures but Chelsey did get some video footage on her phone. I will figure out how to transfer that on to the computer so I can upload it to the blog.

After that we went to visit a friend who is a Mountie as they were trying to fill their paddy wagon with food for the foodbank. We took some stuff down to donate and the kids and Chelsey had their photo taken with the Mountie. As a side note, the Mountie and his wife made us ribs for dinner last night and it was awesome. The kids played really well together, the ladies watched a movie and the men played Wii!

And before the events of the day got started I spent a few hours walking in the river with a fishing rod freezing my nuts off. All the pictures are below...




Location of my morning cuppa joe; still no steelhead for me


Some random dude fly fishing; the river was pretty empty this morning which is always nice!




Kyah the horse

Cohen the donkey a.k.a. Ass



I wonder if they will get teamed up together their whole lives because they are twins




After the show waiting for Santa. I noticed when they sat down Cohen reached over to hold Kyah's hand. I assumed it was because he was scared in front of the crowd but I wonder how often he holds her hand for safety in school.


Santa is coming...




Time to get arrested

No comments:

Post a Comment