Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Trading Hockey Cards

I have an addiction to hobbies. I love doing things. From mountain biking, to reading, to fishing, to blogging, to golfing, to everything else I do; it is all fun and I never get bored. Something I did as a kid and I started again last year with Cohen is collecting hockey cards. This year we are collecting the 2010/2011 Upper Deck Series 1. What I am looking for is someone in the 'Blogosphere' to trade cards with. I copied the list of cards to a spread sheet and highlighted the ones we have, the names in italics are doubles that we can trade. I also inputed the special edition ones we have too. You probably have to click on the link and go directly to the Scribd site because the spreadsheet below is a bit of an eyesore. Anyone for a trade?


Hockey Cards

1 comment:

  1. I was only thinking about your old hockey cards the other day as I saw one from the early eighties on ebay that I remembered you had. Why I remembered that particular card after all these years I have now idea but the minute I saw it I remembered it. So glad you are carrying on the tradition Mike :-)

    ReplyDelete