Monday, May 23, 2011

BC Parks: Chilliwack Lake Park - Lindeman Lake

With the kids not coming back from the Island until this evening Chelsey and I decided to go out for a nice hike. We wanted to go to Greendrop Lake but we learned the snow was still pretty thick up there so we just went as far as Lindeman Lake. Both lakes are within the Chilliwack Lake Provincial Park boundry with the trail head about a 35 minute drive from our house. Although we only made it as far as Lindeman Lake it was still a super good hike as we had time to fish and do some geocaching. As per usual I did not catch any fish, probably too cold for them, but we did find two geocaches. Enjoy the pictures...



A tree in the woods

Chelsey standing on one leg

Lindeman Lake looking South to North...I think


A very odd spot to find a golf ball




Lindeman Lake looking North to South...I think

A cougar in the bush


Geocache find #1 on the day

There is a Geocache in there

Geocache find #2 on the day - found a trackable in this one, Yay!

The second geocaches home

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you put descriptions - I would never have guessed that you had taken a photo of "a tree in the woods".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do what I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lindeman Lake is gorgeous! I need to go sometime :)

    ReplyDelete