Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Our Awesome Forecast and a Few More Snow Pics

So we got a bunch more snow last night here in the land of Chilliwack. Sorry to you Aussie readers but once again the weather has proved to be more fun in Canada! Anyways the snow has now given way to really cold temperatures and I must admit I really enjoy battling the elements. Below is a screen shot of our forecast (windchill of -31 for tomorrow yippee!)  for the next few days (it is going to be very ugly when it rains and washes this away) and a few shots of the snow after I shoveled for the second time today. As you will see our awesome fort needs to be dug out which may be my task for tomorrow after work. The pics were taken with my phone so the quality it a tad poor. Enjoy...











No comments:

Post a Comment