Saturday, August 13, 2011

Victoria Trip

Chelsey and I left for Victoria last night as Chelsey has a dragon boat regatta this weekend. Plus, tomorrow we head up to Campbell River to get the kids, yay! Today while Chelsey was dragon boating I had lunch with an old school buddy at Irish Times Pub; I sure do miss the pubs in Victoria and wish Chilliwack would get some decent ones. Before lunch I headed down to the inner harbour hoping to get a glimpse of one of Chelsey's races, but no luck. After lunch I went for a walk along the water with my folks and grabbed some geocaches. The pictures are just a few shots I took today. Boring blog post I know, but it is all I got!




The Inner Harbour


Busy place for a Dragon Boat Race




The Empress

Great day for a stroll; I do miss walking and riding my bike everywhere.


Geocache number two on the day

Geocache number three on the day; great views for a geocache hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment