Monday, August 15, 2011

Campbell River Fishing

Today while we were in Campbell River I was lucky enough to be invited to go fishing again with Nick and his Dad. While it was a tad tough rolling out of bed at 5:15am I understand that the early bird gets the worm so I was game. The plan was to leave the dock by 6:30 and Nick and I were pretty stoked when we rolled up early. Nick was pretty perplexed that his Dad had not yet arrived and after waiting for twenty minutes we realized we were at the wrong dock; that was a prelude to how Nick's day would unfold...

Without further ado I shall show you all some wonderful pictures of the day. I would show some pictures of the fish Nick caught but he only grabbed one and it was not picture worthy. While I may suck at fishing in the river my luck seemed to turn today on the ocean as I maxed out and was even lucky enough to haul in a sockeye and a spring. Enjoy the pictures of our awesome day...




Saw a couple navy boats on the way out to Browns Bay




Awesome scenary


If I remember correctly this was my first catch of the day and was a nice pink salmon



This was my big 20 pound spring I hauled in, taken with our ceo of fishing for the day Dave Bazowski

1 comment:

  1. Finally! I'm so proud of you Michael, I never thought I would see the day when you could honestly say you caught a big one - I could almost cry!

    ReplyDelete