Wednesday, June 22, 2011

After Work Hike

Tonight I was fortunate enough to tag along for a hike with some peeps after work. The trail was within the boundry of Chilliwack Lake Provincial park and the chosen trail was the Goat Peak trail; although due to time there was no hope of reaching Goat Peak. The trail was a doozy and straight up most of the way, no better way to showcase my lack of cardio. To keep this post less boring I will just enter comments after the pictures. Enjoy...



Not sure why I took this picture

If you look through the trees you can see Chilliwack Lake below


 Some of you more observant readers may recognize this lake as Lindeman Lake which is where Chelsey and I hiked to on May long weekend (blog post here). Half the hiking crew, including myself, turned around at this point while the other half trucked on further. I was just stoked to be out there and to grab this view

 Chilliwack Lake are you out there?


 These pictures do not do justice to just how steep this trail was...
Bambi's ass on the drive home

 Yogi walking down the road on the way home
You can just barely see the hind legs of the bear; after turning around to see me coming he booked it into the trees

No comments:

Post a Comment