Sunday, June 5, 2011

BC Parks: Bridal Veil Falls

After visiting the Eagles and Dragons (see prior post) the kids and I trekked down the freeway a bit to Bridal Veil Falls . Even though we had been to Bridal Falls before we had to go again as I want to hit all the parks as part of our 50 Things Project. We could count Bridal Falls as number 48 on the list but that would be too easy so we are just using it to knock another park off the list for number 43. At the park we took in the sights and picked up another geocache. The video clip below is of both Bridal Falls and the Eagles and Dragons; I thought I had more footage but I seem to have "lost" it on the camcorder. Good thing I have pictures to make up for it.







Cache number two on the day







I swear Kyah holds her pee so she can go in the woods.



No comments:

Post a Comment