Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fishing & Geocaching at Hicks Lake

With Chelsey in Vancouver all weekend for a Dragon Boat regatta the kids and I had lots of time to do non "lady" stuff. With yesterday's weather being decent we decided to invite Nana & Papa Weaver to Hicks lake with us for a little fun. Hicks lake is located in Sasquatch Provincial Park just past Harrison and was our go to location last summer for many weekend days. A per usual I spent more time dickin' around with the tackle then actually fishing as I suck so bad. Obviously, I did not catch any fish but Papa Weaver did hook one that got away. We also snagged 4 geocaches on the day so our total is upto 30. Nana Weaver took all the pictures as Chelsey had our camera with her; I guess she thinks Kyah is photogenic because most of the pictures are of her...












No comments:

Post a Comment