Saturday, May 11, 2013

April Victoria Trip

Chelsey was flicking through the blog the other night and gave me shit because I never update it anymore; I promised her I would make more of an effort so here we go...

A couple of weeks ago Chelsey was super busy with volunteer stuff and the kids had a Pro-D day so I decided to take the Friday off work also and take the kiddies to Victoria to visit Nana and Papa Woods. We actually left the Thursday night so we could have more time on Friday to do stuff.

While we did some geocaching over there one of the highlights included our trip to the bug zoo. It was pretty cool in there even though I hate spiders. They had a tarantula bigger than my head and that thing was bloody disgusting. They had other cool bugs there and a neat ant farm that was the biggest in Canada, or something like that. Cohen was totally into it and was stoked to see all the bugs, Kyah had fun but was not as stoked as Cohen.



On Saturday we went to Chinatown to get some tea and the kids tried their first bubble tea, Chelsey was excited about that as she used to love going for bubble tea when we lived in Victoria. After that we did some geocaching at Odgen Point and around Beacon Hill Park. We saw a crap load of peacocks, 6 in one tree, and that was really exciting for the kids. On Sunday we watched my Dad and uncle run by when they were doing the Times Colonist 10k and then grabbed the ferry home. I have created a nice photo set for you all to view below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment