Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lindeman Lake in the snow...With a 5 year old

We have our Rotary exchange student from Spain staying with us for a month and it was decided that today was a nice day to go for a little hike. As we were getting our shoes on Cohen decided that he wanted to come, not wanting to break the little dudes heart I decided to let him. I was a little hesitant to take Cohen because I knew the trail was steep in spots for a 5 year old and I figured there might be some snow close to the top.

It turns out there was snow from top to bottom and I must say that Cohen did amazing. Cohen hiked from top to bottom with his little stick and barely whined. I was so proud of the little for his accomplishment. Anyways, even gloating here are some pictures...












That is a Clifbar on his head



3 comments:

  1. Great pics. Cohen was a little trooper to hike all that way. Was the lake frozen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike for putting this up - great to see what you guys are up to! Sweet arse beard too!

    ReplyDelete