Friday, November 18, 2011

Kids & Snow

Although the kids were sick yesterday they still could not wait to play in the snow when I got home from work. We ended up getting around 10cm last night which, according to the newspaper, is the average snowfall for Chilliwack in November. The paper also said it was due to this year being an El-Nino year which is incorrect as it is actually a La-Nina year; so I am not too sure how accurate their average numbers are. Enjoy the pictures, especially you Aussies baking in the heat...Suckers!





I took this shot this morning with my phone













Child Labour; she wanted to!

Another shot from this morning. I had to take Chelsey's van to work this morning so I got stuck cleaning it off!

1 comment:

  1. 37 degrees here on Friday - I'd swap anyday!!!!

    ReplyDelete