Sunday, November 6, 2011

Foley Lake "Fishing"

Today the kids and I took Grandpa Darcy to Foley Lake in the Chilliwack River Valley in the hopes of finding a few geocaches and hopefully catching a fish. I knew there were fish in the lake but not sure what you have to do different to catch lake fish in the winter...Anyways, as is usually the case we did not cash any fish but we did find a geocache.

It was my first time to this lake and I must say it was quite a nice area. I always like heading into the mountains in the fall because the mountains usually have snow and any of the garbage left behind by the summer pigs is usually covered up by leaves. It was a pretty chilly day with most of the ground frozen but over all I think it went well. Enjoy the pictures












No comments:

Post a Comment