Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Head Inbred Jed

This Sunday we had decided to go to the Aquarium as the weather was the craps. As we were driving through Langley at 1:00 Chelsey informed me it closed at 4:45; we determined there was no point in going. Instead we went to the Pumpkin Patch in Langley with some Kinnear cousins. Kids had a good time even though it was cold (the snow is falling on the mountains around Chilliwack!) but I think our Chilliwack pumpkin patch is better. Pictures after the jump.





Cohen & Kyah with 'second' cousin Lola







Cohen with 'second' cousin Levi



"You go this way and I will go this way and lets see what way Mum & Dad go"


Cohen "The Shaft" Woods

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Michael. I sure have nice looking grandkids and my son is one of the most handsome men around (but don't let it go to your head!)

    ReplyDelete