Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Early October

It has been a busy few weeks with the kids soccer, my folks being here and Thanksgiving - hence the non posting. After the jump there are a few summary pictures of the past 2 weeks. First shot is the kids getting ready to walk to school, then a couple of shots of the Chilliwack River on one of my recent fishing trips, a couple shots of one of the kids soccer games and then some photos of a day trip up to Jones Lake for a weiner roast and some more fishing. Enjoy!



Skool is Cool!


The Mighty Chilliwack River

I am the worlds worst fisherman as I never catch anything, I have vowed not to mountain bike until I catch a big salmon; I better catch one tomorrow cause I really want to ride!



Herding Sheep

My Mum and I took the kids up to Jones Lake for a camp fire, some fishing and hot dogs cooked on the fire. Makes for a good day trip and we had good weather; we even had a few bites but never caught anything.

It ain't fishing without Timbits!




Stoking the fire





Mum in action

Kyah reeling one in

1 comment: