Monday, July 26, 2010

REDO: The Woods Chronicles - Episode Three

I just made a clip less then 10 minutes long as the last video did not work as it was too long. I did not edit it at all so if there are pictures of boobies or fat people I apologize. Original post on new video below...

In this, the third installment of The Woods Chronicles, I am able to turn a business trip to Kamloops into more of a fun trip to Salmon Arm. Chelsey had to work most of this past weekend so I took the kids up to Salmon Arm Thursday night for some fun and to give Kim some company. We spent the weekend there, I went to Kamloops Friday, and did some fishin', swimming in the lake, went to the water park and spent time in Kim & Nick's pool.

The kids were great the whole weekend, they saw LOTS of trains, ate like crap, stayed up late and caught some little sucker fish. This episode shows us doing some of that fishing and the kids running around the water park! Hope you enjoy!

Video via Youtube here

2 comments:

  1. Gee, I'm suddenly tired after watching Cohen and Kyah running around - must be nap time for Nana Woods! Wish I had their energy,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your children know how to walk? Hee Hee. That looks like so much fun. You think they would have a few of them around here.

    ReplyDelete