Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fishin' at Hicks!

I have been lucky enough to discover Hicks Lake which is located within Sasquatch Provincial Park. I have taken the kids fishing their a couple of times now and this past weekend Chelsey, Colleen and Darcy came along too. If it wasnt for the fact that one of the reels went flying and I had to strip down to my boxers and go for a swim to fetch it the day would have been perfect. We hope to take the kids camping here within the next couple of weeks! Yes we are wearing sweaters on July 4th, summer didnt start until today this year. It is supposed to be in the mid 30's for the rest of the week. Pictures after the jump...







I didnt realize how deep it was and thought I could make it to the reel without taking my clothes off, I was wrong!







No comments:

Post a Comment