Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Third Annual Tuc-el-nuit lake Trip

This week is our families third annual trip to Tuc-El-Nuit Lake. Just to provide you all with a re-cap, we stay at The Lakeside Resort in Oliver and it is the same place Chelsey went to as a kid and the same place her Mum went as a kid, now we are taking  our kids and they LOVE IT...so do Chelsey and I!

Historically I would do a blog post everyday but I have not done that this year as we spend most of the time hanging out at the lake and there is only so much I can write about that. When we first started coming here we would take day trips and stuff but we found that the kids, and us, had so much fun at the lake we didnt really need to go anywhere else; I didnt even take my golf clubs this year as I dont want to miss an afternoon at the lake.

On the Sunday morning Kyah and I went to watch the lead groups of riders in the Axel Merckx Gran Fondo ride by, then we hung out at the lake and went to Tickelberries for ice cream after dinner. Monday we hung out at the lake and today we hung out at the lake. Today though was the sand castle competition and the kids and I made an awesome canoe. Below are some pictures of the past couple of days and I am sure Chelsey will have more on her Facebook. I will try and take some more pictures over the next couple of days but for now this is all you get! Enjoy...






















No comments:

Post a Comment