Sunday, February 20, 2011

Winter Campfire

Yesterday Chelsey asked me what I wanted to do. I said "lets have a campfire and make hot dogs." So after Cohen's skating lesson we booted up to Jones Lake for a campfire and boy was the scenery nice. The lake was frozen over with at least a foot of ice and there was a bit of snow around but really it was all good. The kids were great except for a short period of whining about being cold, we didn't bring snow suits. Chelsey made the kids a snow slide while I built the fire and the kids said they had fun. Enjoy the pictures...





Cohen is in there somewhere


Making some kindling to get the fire going



Keeping warm by the fire; we had to dig a hole to put the fire in so the snow didnt melt under it.










Chelseys clever boot dryer/warmer

Mum & Son

Dad and Daughter pulling Dad's fuzz

Dad and Daughter

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos Mike (but I would still have been scared driving up there)!

    ReplyDelete