Monday, February 22, 2010

Vancouver 2010

Last week we were lucky enough to spend some time in Vancouver checking out the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic festivities and it was awesome. People were everywhere, everyone was happy and it was an overall great time. We were able to visit a couple of pavillions but line ups were long and we had the twins so were somewhat pressed for time. If I was able to take two weeks off I would have spent the whole time in Vancouver checking stuff out. Pictures after the jump...
A picture of a small crowd with decorated building
Cohen working on his slap shot
Sideways view of a picture
Cohen celebrating his goal
One of the many TV screens with another decorated builiding in the background
One of the line-ups for Live City Yaletown
Inside Live City Yaletown
Kyah being Kyah!
Cohen's seat for almost 8 bloody hours; never new my head was a steering wheel
Inside the Coke pavillion
Cohen having a cold one in the Coke Pavillion
Kyah dancing
QUATCHI!
Working the bobsleigh
The Cauldron which was lit by The Great One - Wayne Gretzky!
Kyah still going...

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so lucky. I was wondering why it took you so long to say something about the Olympics :). I have been watching them as much as I can but unless you paid $65 extra for our pay tv there is not much on the normal tv. You will have to email me these pics Mike so I can do a scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos Michael. Please email them to me so that I can have them in my files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby said...

    that remimds me! thanx for the bag, card and picture! you better expect a picture in the mail soon because i'm about to start it now!

    ;-) ( it should look like its winking but im not sure if i did the right things to it. )

    ReplyDelete